1. Go to Zones menu:
2. Click "New zone"
2. Fill Zone "Name" > click "Save"
Allocate Imported Orders to Zones
If you want to use zones for your imported orders, you have to create them before importing orders from Excel file. Orders will then be automatically grouped in created zones.
1. Go to "Setting" > "ORDERS" and tick "Allocate Imported Orders to Zones"
Note: You will see that orders are imported by zones. Manifest names will be created as the name of the zones. Orders that are not in zone range will be unallocated/unassigned.
Zones Allocated orders base on zones
Enable Auto Allocation to Zones
When you enable the auto allocation to zones, a manual order will be automatically put on a zone manifest if the address fits in a zone area.
1. Go to "Setting" > "ORDERS" and tick "Enable Auto Allocation to Zones"
2. Manually add an order. You can do it through Dashboard or Orders menu.
3. The order will be automatically allocated to a zone manifest.